【"Save Our Own Lives • Produce Our Own Education" Collage Video Competition】
Finalists Namelist: https://bit.ly/2JdfwVR
In the face of the worrisome rise of youth suicide in our society, The Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong (SBHK) is hosting
【"Save Our Own Lives • Produce Our Own Education" Collage Video Competition】to embrace life and prevent suicide from bottom-up.
- Garner societal support to care for the youth, and walk with the youth
- Encourage the youth's active participation in life education and suicide prevention
- Establish Lifetube as a Cross-Institutional, Online Life Education • Resource Sharing Platform
- The video MUST be original
- Enrollment category: Primary School* (Newly added), Secondary School*, University*, The Public
- The category is defined according to the representative of each video submission.
(*Primary School, Secondary School, and University Categories MUST hold local full-time student cards which are effective by 26th May 2019.)
- Content: Life Education
- Length: ≦ 6 minutes
- Category: No restriction
- Format: No restriction
- Number of submissions: No restriction
Application and Submission (Extended Deadline: 26th May 2019 (Sunday) 23:59) (All late submissions can still be displayed on Lifetube platform, but will be disqualified from the competition.)
1. Upload your video on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/)
2. Register as a member on Lifetube* (https://lifetube.hk) (School and Organization Members can only be registered with a valid domain name, e.g. @sbhk.org.hk, @hku.hk; other emails please register as Individual Member.)
3. After Logging-in the Membership Page, press the“Enter the Race”button on the right top corner
4. Attach the Youtube link onto Lifetube for new entrant upload
5. Fill in Title of the Video, Description, and Entrant(and teammates)’s Basic Information
*Lifetube is The Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong's newly launched, Cross-Institutional, Online Life Education • Resource Sharing Platform.
Online Referendum (Extended Deadline: 26th June 2019 (Wednesday) 23:59)
1. Register as a member on Lifetube (https://lifetube.hk)
2. Vote for The Most Life Educational Video in each category, a total of 4 votes
(Press the Vote Icon on the bottom right of each entrant. When the Vote Icon turns from white to black, it indicates a successful vote.)
First Round (Announcement: 27th June 2019 (Thursday) 23:59)
- Final Top 3 from each category is calculated as follow:
- 50% = Public Online Referendum
= 10% View Count + 40% Vote Count
- 50% = The Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong Scores
= 20% Originality + 30% Edification
Final Round (Announcement: 6th July 2019 (Saturday) 14:00-17:30)
- Final Top 3 from each category improvise at 【Lifetube Talk】, Judges select the Champion of each category with the following criteria：
- 50% = Creativity and Content
= 25% Creativity + 25% Content
- 50% = Presentation
= 25% Enthusiasm + 25% Persuasiveness
Champion of Primary School category can receive HKD $5,000 Cash, Trophy and Certificate. (Newly-added)
Champion of Secondary School category can receive HKD $10,000 Cash, Trophy and Certificate.
Champion of University category can receive HKD $10,000 Cash, Trophy and Certificate.
Champion of The Public category can receive HKD $10,000 Cash, Trophy and Certificate.
All Finalists can receive Lifetube Souvenir, Trophy and Certificate.
Special Award --- The Most Supportive School Award (Primary School, Secondary School, and University category)
For enqueries，please contact 2319 1269 / 5332 5987 or firstname.lastname@example.org。